Robert 'Bob' Wilson
- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - Eastern Washington is truly an oasis in many ways yet the quality of life for the residents of this part of the state is slowly ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Taxes Washington State is spiraling upwards on taxes, raising them every way they can think of rather than to cut spending! The voters wanted lower ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - One of the greatest plagues to our area is the use of narcotics. Methamphetamines, ecstasy, heroin, and other hard drugs are ruining the lives of ...
Recent Interest Group Ratings
|2012||National Rifle Association Candidate Positions on Gun Rights||92%|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Bob Wilson refused to tell citizens where he stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.