- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - Steve's experience caring for his grandparents showed him how senior citizens struggle and how the Republican approved pension tax will make life even more difficult. ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Steve wants to hear from YOU. YOUR voice matters, Steve wants YOUR voice to be heard in Lansing. The first step starts with voting, I ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Lansing is broken and we need Steve Losey to help fix it. Steve will represent us, and not special interests. Steve works hard, shares our ...
|Top industry||Public Sector Unions ($5,000.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Steven Losey refused to tell citizens where he stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.