Daniel W. Sargent
- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - As a high school teacher, I recognize the value of mandating a rigorous curriculum. However, we must change the school educational structure to create opportunities ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - We must encourage our young citizens to move on to more learning after high school. Not just universities and colleges, but technical programs, apprenticeships, and ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - We need to have a taxation system that promotes a vibrant business community but also recognizes that we need a viable consumer community, as well. ...
|Top industry||Uncoded ($1,345.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Daniel Sargent refused to tell citizens where he stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.