- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - Strong schools are essential to our future and to our economy. Livingston County schools are some of the lowest-funded in the state and have been ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Our senior citizens worked hard their entire lives and saved for their retirement. They deserve to live in security and dignity. Seniors should not be ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - As a nurse, I was a member of the nurses union at the University of Michigan Hospital. Workers have the right to form a union ...
|Top industry||Uncoded ($4,421.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Shanda Willis refused to tell citizens where she stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.