- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - The public schools in Plymouth, Canton, and Northville are among the best in the state, and Tim is proud of the investment our community makes ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Tim understands that the key to a strong Michigan is a strong middle class. That's why he supports economic policy that works for all Michiganders, ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - The State Integrity Investigation report released by The Center for Public Integrity earlier this year confirmed what middle class Michiganders already knew: Our government isn't ...
|Top industry||Uncoded ($6,163.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Tim Roraback refused to tell citizens where he stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.