- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - Public education is our society's promise to the next generation: No matter where you are born or your social situation, in the USA you will ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - The public has a vested interest in the health of businesses in our state and in creating a climate in which industry can flourish. Businesses ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - I am a strong supporter of our constitutional rights and freedoms that are the envy of the world. Protecting the rights of individuals and preventing ...
|Top industry||Uncoded ($15,860.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Nick Singer refused to tell citizens where he stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.