- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - Colorado has not been immune to the record high unemployment that our country has endured since the recession. Just like so many places across the ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Years of overspending have left our state in a tough position. Politicians at the State Capitol think that the solution to our budget problem is ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Growing up with a mother who was an educator instilled in me my own dedication to improving our education system. Of all the things that ...
|Top industry||Uncoded ($18,514.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Rick Enstrom refused to tell citizens where he stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.