- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - Too much to conceder -- We have to make hard decisions to finance and expect all in the process of educating our kids by motivating ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Thank-you for the TABOR. You, the public have figured out how to drive the career spender (democrat) crazy. We can concentrate on our needs and ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Is anything that is not specified in our constitution (my definition). It will be my job to protect your rights and enforce the constitutions. Which ...
|Top industry||Retired ($1,653.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Charlie Plagainos refused to tell citizens where he stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.