Bennett J. Farrell
- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - In my time in Oregon, I saw many types of alternative energy developed and integrated into everyday life. With our state being nearly surrounded by ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - In every generation, regular folks have had to stand up, when the people we send to represent us, forget who we are. Tallahassee has lost ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - I have 3 school age kids. Over the years they've been in traditional Public schools, Magnet schools, Fundamental schools, Charter schools and Private schools. I ...
|Top industry||Party Committees ($4,050.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Bennett Farrell refused to tell citizens where he stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.