- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - Adequately funding public education is the cornerstone of our society's commitment to the future, but while we have a governor and legislature who demonize state ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Texas is rich in natural energy resources, many of which remain untapped. The Texas Renewable Energy Industry Association has been cultivating entreprenuerial opportunities in the ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - I refuse to stand by while our governor calls for the dismantling of the Environmental Protection Agency, even though he frequently forgets which agencies of ...
|Top industry||Uncoded ($20,899.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Rich Hancock refused to tell citizens where he stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.