Kevin T. Deeley
- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Oct. 4, 2012 - I am an educator. I chose to become an English teacher because I believe in positively and dramatically impacting the lives of our children. Having ...
Oct. 4, 2012 - The Lehigh Valley was once an industrial leader. The state thrived from the middle class jobs that fueled the steel, cement, coal, and textile industries. ...
Oct. 4, 2012 - Property taxes are out of control, and something needs to be done to fix this broken and antiquated system. When politicians in Harrisburg cut funding ...
|Top industry||Public Sector Unions ($44,013.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Kevin Deeley refused to tell citizens where he stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.