- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - Wood County farmers help vitalize our economy, not only with food production but also with energy. With the increase in cutting-edge technologies such as wind, ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - From Bowling Green State University and Owens Community College, Penta Vocational School and to Perrysburg City Schools, whatever the needs of the community are over ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - In North Baltimore, we have a perfect example of infrastructure and future development with the expansion of of the CSX National Gateway Project. This massive ...
|Top industry||Uncoded ($79,497.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Kelly Wicks refused to tell citizens where he stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.