- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - I believe we must repeal the 67% state
income tax increase passed in 2011 by the Democrat-controlled legislature, signed by our Democrat Governor, and supported by ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - We must create a positive business climate in Illinois to stop businesses from leaving the state and to encourage new businesses to consider Illinois as ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Through my actions and behavior, I will help restore belief in the honesty and integrity of government officials. People need to believe that elected officials ...
|Top industry||Uncoded ($168,244.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Jim O'Donnell refused to tell citizens where he stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.