Brian W. Schoeneman
- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2011 - There is no greater quality of life issue for the people of the 37th District than our transportation system. Some of the busiest roads in ...
Jan. 1, 2011 - Unemployment remains high across the nation and the Commonwealth. As a firm supporter of the Governor's jobs agenda and having been a small business owner, ...
Jan. 1, 2011 - Fairfax County has some of the best public and private schools in the nation. It is the responsibility of our elected officials at all levels ...
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Brian Schoeneman refused to tell citizens where he/she stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2011 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.