- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - We need to increase funding for Pre-K and K-12 so that all students have access to quality education, and maintain affordable higher education. Class size ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - The most important factor in each community is its people. As of January, retirees had a tax imposed on their pensions. For some, they are ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - There are many ways to create jobs, but there must be policies in place for current small businesses to grow. We need to create incentives ...
|Top industry||Uncoded ($19,939.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Pam Jackson refused to tell citizens where she stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.