- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Key Votes
May 30, 2012 - Expands the definitions of first degree murder, second degree murder, manslaughter, and negligent homicide to include the death of a fetus (Sec. 2). ...
March 29, 2012 - Prohibits abortions after a physician has determined that a fetus has reached a probable postfertilization age of 20 weeks except in the following circumstances ...
March 28, 2012 - Prohibits an abortion from being performed or induced without the voluntary and informed consent of the woman upon whom the abortion is to be ...
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Anne Cartwright refused to tell citizens where she stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.