- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Oct. 20, 2010 - Amidst the climate of concern about the quality of leadership in Washington, Democratic U.S. Senate Candidate Lisa Johnston released her third TV ad for the ...
Oct. 12, 2010 - As the political ads criticizing voting records and personal behavior fill the air waves, Democratic U.S. Senate Candidate Lisa Johnston released her second TV ad ...
Oct. 7, 2010 - Flying in the face of pundits who claim that Democratic candidates are never willing to discuss taxes in an election cycle, Democratic U.S. Senate Candidate, ...
|Cash On Hand||$0.00|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Lisa Johnston refused to tell citizens where she stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.