- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - One of my top priorities as a State Representative will be to adequately fund education from pre-K through College. Education funding must be stabilized. It ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - This state needs jobs now. As a State Representative, I will work to enhance job retention and growth through bolstering current businesses, protecting the rights ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Protecting our environment will be an important priority for me as a State Representative. The beauty of this state must protected. I will fight to ...
|Top industry||Candidate Self-finance ($4,522.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Regina Strong refused to tell citizens where she stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2010 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.