- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
In her legal practice, Sandy is a strong advocate for seniors and she will be a strong advocate for seniors in her role as a ...
We do not have adequate savings in our state budget to deal with down times. Sandy supports placing up to 10 % of the total ...
The statistics about our public education system are terrifying. Oregon has the second largest elementary school class sizes in the country. Many students share textbooks ...
|Top industry||Unitemized Contributions ($4,867.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Sandy Webb refused to tell citizens where he/she stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2010 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.