- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - One thing remains unchanged in the modern global economy: success is earned. The regions with highly-skilled and hard-working people will be the economic leaders of ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Tim has fought spending, debt, and taxes for years. He set a personal example by cutting his own office budget in half and refusing his ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - K-12 Education We can make high school more relevant and even more valuable to students, and also drive the dropout rate down, by providing interesting ...
|Top industry||Party Committees ($157,049.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Tim Probst refused to tell citizens where he stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.