- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - Deb is a PRO-GROWTH business owner. She wants to preserve jobs in Missouri and create incentives that bring more employees and employers to our state. ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Missouri has 163 state representatives--more than 46 other states in the nation. Deb will introduce legislation to decrease the size of the State House by ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Deb is a local businesswoman and owner of Des Peres Physical Therapy. While treating her patients, she has encountered many problems with our current healthcare ...
|Top industry||Uncoded ($38,564.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Deb Lavender refused to tell citizens where she stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.