Sub HB 4350 - Higher Education Appropriations - Key Vote
Michigan Key Votes
- Sept. 6, 2007 Senate Bill Sent To Committee
- Aug. 23, 2007 House Bill Passed
- Aug. 23, 2007 Introduced
- Sub HB 4350 - 2006-2007 Higher Education Appropriations
- S Amdt 2156 - Increases Funding for the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program
Legislation - Bill Sent To Committee (Senate) - Sept. 6, 2007
Legislation - Bill Passed (House) (59-50) - Aug. 23, 2007(Key vote)
Title: 2006-2007 Higher Education Appropriations
Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to pass a bill that appropriates funds for Higher Education for fiscal year 2006-2007.
NOTE: THIS VOTE RECONSIDERS A PREVIOUS VOTE.
Legislation - Introduced (House) - Aug. 23, 2007
Title: Higher Education Appropriations
- Pamela 'Pam' Byrnes (MI - D) (Out Of Office)