HR 3074 - Appropriations for the Department of Transportation and the Department of Housing and Urban Development - Key Vote
National Key Votes
- Nov. 14, 2007 House Conference Report Adopted
- Sept. 12, 2007 Senate Bill Passed
- July 24, 2007 House Bill Passed
- July 18, 2007 Introduced
- HR 3074 -
- H Amdt 600 - Funding Reduction for the National Railroad Passenger Corporation Account, Amtrak and Other Services
- S Amdt 2792 - Bridge Repair Funding
- S Amdt 2797 - Limiting Mexican Trucks to Commercial Zones Near the Border Between the U.S. and Mexico
Legislation - Conference Report Adopted (House) (270-147) - Nov. 14, 2007(Key vote)
Title: Appropriations for the Department of Transportation and the Department of Housing and Urban Development
Vote to pass a bill that appropriates $110.25 billion for the Department of Transportation, the Department of Housing and Urban Development, and related agencies for the 2008 fiscal year.
- Prohibits funds from being used to establish a cross-border motor carrier program allowing Mexican motor carriers to operate beyond commercial zones along the border between the United States and Mexico (Sec. 136).
- $195.00 million for replacing the I-35W bridge in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and $1.00 billion for bridge repairs in other states.
- $1.66 billion for the Federal Railroad Administration and Amtrak services.
- $39.69 billion for the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Legislation - Bill Passed With Amendment (Senate) (88-7) - Sept. 12, 2007
Legislation - Bill Passed (House) (268-153) - July 24, 2007
Legislation - Introduced (House) - July 18, 2007
Title: Appropriations for the Departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development
- John W. Olver (MA - D) (Out Of Office)