HB 99 - Cellular Phone Use While Driving - Key Vote
Louisiana Key Votes
- HB 99 - Cellular Phone Use While Driving
- - Amdt B-138: Cellular Phone Use While Driving
- HB 1708 - Relating to Pittsylvania County School Board
Legislation - Bill Failed (House) (43-48) - May 21, 2007(Key vote)
Title: Cellular Phone Use While Driving
Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to pass a bill that prohibits the use of cellular phones while driving.
- Provides exceptions from the prohibition on the use of cellular phones while driving for emergency personnel, people contacting emergency personnel, and people using a device that enables them to operate their cellular phone without using either hand (Sec. 1).
Legislation - Introduced (House) - March 15, 2007
- A. G. Crowe Jr. (LA - R) (Out Of Office)