CS SB 954 - Presidential Election by Popular Vote - Key Vote
North Carolina Key Votes
- CS SB 954 - Presidential Election by Popular Vote
- HB 397 - Bureau for Economic Development of the Border Region
NOTE: THIS IS A SUBSTITUTE BILL, MEANING THE LANGUAGE OF THE ORIGINAL BILL HAS BEEN REPLACED. THE DEGREE TO WHICH THE SUBSTITUTE BILL TEXT DIFFERS FROM THE PREVIOUS VERSION OF THE TEXT CAN VARY GREATLY.
Legislation - Bill Sent To Committee (House) - May 16, 2007
Legislation - Bill Passed (Senate) (30-18) - May 14, 2007(Key vote)
Title: Presidential Election by Popular Vote
Vote to pass a bill that includes North Carolina in an agreement among various states to award their electoral votes to the winner of the national popular election.
Legislation - Introduced (Senate) - March 19, 2007
Title: National Popular Vote Presidential Election
- Katie G. Dorsett (NC - D) (Out Of Office)
- Eleanor G. 'Ellie' Kinnaird (NC - D) (Out Of Office)
- Floyd B. McKissick Jr. (NC - D)