- Increases the penalty for procuring a minor for prostitution, forcing a person into prostitution, and sex trafficking to a first degree felony (secs. 2-4).
- Prohibits receiving financial support from prostitution (sec. 5).
- Criminalizes owning or operating an adult entertainment establishment or website that is used for prostitution (sec. 6).
- Grants immunity to those who provide evidence of violation of Floridas prostitution laws (Chapter 796) (sec. 9).
- Provides a $5,000 reward to witnesses who provide evidence that materially assists in the investigation (sec. 15).
- Adds sexual trafficking as a life felony offense (sec. 17).