- Provides financing techniques with public-private partnerships [sec. 1(334.30)].
- Requires the public-private agreement to properly maintain and operate within department standards [sec. 1(334.30)(2)(a)].
- Guarantees a portion of the excess revenues from the toll roads be returned to the state department for the duration of the public-private agreement [sec. 1(334.30)(2)(d)].
- Requires the private entity to provide a traffic and revenue analysis, as well as a project finance plan [sec. 1(334.30)(2)(e)].
- States that the public-private partnership may not exceed 50 years [sec. 2(334.30)(2)(11)].