HR 5384 - Agriculture, Rural Development, FDA Appropriations Act - Key Vote
National Key Votes
- Agriculture and Food
- Housing and Property
- Unemployed and Low-Income
- Food Processing and Sales
- Entitlements and the Safety Net
Legislation - Placed on Calendar (Senate) - Dec. 5, 2006
Legislation - Bill Passed (House) (378-46) - May 23, 2006(Key vote)
Title: Agriculture, Rural Development, FDA Appropriations Act
Vote to pass a bill that appropriates funds for agriculture, rural development, Food and Drug Administration (FDA), nutrition programs and related agencies.
- Appropriates $37.87 billion for the Food Stamp Program.
- Appropriates $7.61 billion for child nutrition programs, in addition to $5.73 billion in transferred funds.
- Appropriates $5.24 billion for the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC).
- Appropriates $1.92 billion for the FDA.
- Appropriates $1.20 billion for the Agricultural Research Service.
- Appropriates $1.06 billion for the Farm Service Agency.
- Appropriates $791.50 million for conservation operations.
- Appropriates $853.24 million for Food Safety and Inspection Service.
- Appropriates $704.89 million for the Rural Community Advancement Program (RCAP).
- Appropriates $5.38 billion in loans for the Rural Electrification and Telecommunications Loans Program Account.
- Appropriates $5.26 billion in loans for the Rural Housing Insurance Fund Program Account.
Legislation - Introduced (House) - May 12, 2006
Title: Agriculture, Rural Development and FDA Appropriations Act
- Henry Bonilla (TX - R) (Out Of Office)