S Amdt 791 - Limits Farm Subsidies to Individuals with Incomes Under $1 million - Key Vote
National Key Votes
- HR 2112 -
- S Amdt 740 - Repeals Funding for Trade Adjustment Assistance for Firms
- S Amdt 791 - Limits Farm Subsidies to Individuals with Incomes Under $1 million
- S Amdt 753 - Prohibits the Use of Funds for Prosecution of Enemy Combatants in Civilian Courts
- S Amdt 769 - Authorizes Individuals to Import FDA-Approved Drugs from Canada
NOTE: THIS IS AN AMENDMENT TO A SUBSTITUTE AMENDMENT. A SUBSTITUTE AMENDMENT REPLACES THE ENTIRE TEXT OF A PIECE OF LEGISLATION WITH A NEW TEXT.
Amendment - Amendment Adopted (Senate) (84-15) - Oct. 21, 2011(Key vote)
Title: Limits Farm Subsidies to Individuals with Incomes Under $1 million
Vote to adopt an amendment to S Amdt 738 to HR 2112 that limits farm subsidies to individuals with incomes under $1 million.
Amendment - Introduced (Senate) - Oct. 18, 2011
Title: Prohibits Farm Subsidies to Individuals with Incomes Over $1 Million
- Thomas Allen 'Tom' Coburn (OK - R) (Out Of Office)