S Amdt 13 - Repealing the Federal Health Care Law - Key Vote
National Key Votes
- S 223 - FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act
- S Amdt 13 - Repealing the Federal Health Care Law
- S Amdt 9 - Repealing the IRS 1099 Provision from the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- S Amdt 28 - Repealing the IRS 1099 Provision from the Health Care Law
- S Amdt 14 - Prohibiting Transportation Security Administration Employees from Collective Bargaining
- S Amdt 21 - Reducing Federal Aviation Administration Appropriations
Legislation - Motion Rejected (Senate) (47-51) - Feb. 2, 2011(Key vote)
Title: Repealing the Federal Health Care Law
Vote on a motion to waive all applicable budgetary discipline requirements for an amendment to S 223 that repeals the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act in its entirety, as well as all health care-related provisions of the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010.
NOTE: A MOTION TO WAIVE ALL APPLICABLE BUDGETARY DISCIPLINE. A 3/5 MAJORITY IS REQUIRED FOR PASSAGE.
Legislation - Introduced (Senate) - Feb. 1, 2011
Title: Repealing the Federal Health Care Bill